Baliza Two Handle Widespread Lavatory Faucet without HandlesJuly 16, 2019
ABS Sewer Relief Valve
SRVA ABS SEWER RELIEF VALVE
ABS Sewer Relief Valve
- Releases waste to outside of buildings in the event of sewer line blockage, preventing costly damage due to sewage backflow or overflow.
- Applicable in residential, commercial, or industrial settings- any structure connected to sewer lines or septic tanks
- Patent #4,475,571
- Meets ASTM specifications
- Automatic unlock and re-lock
- Vandal- resistant
- Safe in yard or high traffic areas
- Solvent welds over 4″ Schedule 40 DWV pipe
- Removable lid provides full access to cleanout
- May be used to replace existing exterior cleanouts
- Easily adaptable to new or existing sewer lines
- Water and waste swirl in bowl until blockage is cleared
Jones Stephens is a premier manufacturer and distributor of plumbing and hardware products with a well-established brand name in the industry. With over 18,000 SKUs, we provide the broadest and deepest selection of plumbing and hardware products in a multitude of categories.
Our mission is simple. Maximizing value to our stakeholders: The broadest inventory, the benchmark in customer service, the fastest and most accurate shipping in the plumbing and hardware distribution space.
We have exceptional people. Jones Stephens focuses on attracting, growing and retaining the best people in the industry. We continue to invest in safety and customer-focused training to ensure everyone understands how their role impacts the customer. Because of our exceptional associates, we have distinct competencies in sourcing, product development and distribution.
Over the past 25 years we’ve developed key partnerships that enable us to provide the right, high-quality products our customers need when they need them. This, along with product innovations and value-added services, gives our wholesale partners unique selling opportunities in their markets. Through a distribution network that spans the United States and provides world-class service, we’re uniquely equipped to fulfill our mission of “maximizing value to our stakeholders.”
Jones Stephens has more than 500,000 sq. ft. in distribution centers strategically located in Moody, Alabama, Pottsville, Pennsylvania, and Valencia, California. Jones Stephens’ competencies, along with our extensive product offering, allow us to say with confidence, “We Got It”.