Class 3 Hooded Reflective Yellow Bomber JacketMay 10, 2021
SAS Safety Rain Suit XL 3PcMay 19, 2021
Automag Zone Valve
Powered closed valve
AA3/4-14 Automag Zone Valve
- Powered closed valve. In the event of loss of power this valve will automatically open
- Can be used with Automag AZC 40P or 60P control panels
- Use with 2-wire mechanical or programmable thermostat
- OR use with Automag 50VA MB power supply and 3 wire thermostats
- AA Series requires 24V DC power which AZC control and MB power supply provide
- Available in 3/4″ for 14′ or 25′ circulator head
- OR 1″ for 16′ circulator head
Like many companies, Automag Zone Valves was created to fill a need. In 1967, Leonard Troy, a former aeronautical engineer, was in need of a balanced heating system in his split level home. Leonard discovered that there was plenty of heat in his home, just not in the right places. From here, Troy created the Control System. The zone valve that Leonard Troy aimed to create was to be maintenance-less, in addition to being virtually universal.
Today, in 2020, Leonard Troy's legacy lives on. Not only has Automag disrupted the industry with a fully universal zone valve, but also has added state of the art products like the thermostat and Control and Wiring Centers. Apart from our "UR Series," Troy's initial manufactured product remain the same, with a few modern updates to the Legacy Series and the discontinuation of the Automag Purj-Pack and RS 260. The innovations that hydronic heating industry has seen, we can thank Leonard Troy for. Here at Automag, his legacy continues on.
Made in the USA, as it has been since 1967.